Are there any Differences in the Chinese Visa Requirements for Chinese Adoptees with American Parents?

Category: News Date: 2024-02-09 Views: 11

Yes, the Chinese Embassy require additional documents if you're a chinese adopted by American parents. The Chinese government reserves the right to request additional documents from visa applicants. Therefore, it is important to be prepared to provide any additional documents that may be requested. If you have additional questions or about your situtation, you can contact us.

The additional documents you'll need to provide are:

  • Chinese passport: Your original old chinese passport.
  • Proof of name change: If the applicant's name has been changed after adoption, or due to other reasons, we need a certificate of that showing the name change.
  • Parent's passports: We need a copy of the picture page from your both parent's passport
  • Certificate of adoption: A notarized certificate of adoption
  • Birth certificate: A copy of the applicant's birth certificate.

If you are a Chinese adoptee with American parents, you may be eligible for a Q1 visa. The Q1 visa single entry visa that allows the holder to stay in China for a long period of time, you'll have to apply for chinese permanent resident in 1 month. But you must leave America in 3 months, or else the visa won't work anymore.

Need Assistance? We're Here to Help. Contact Us Today

Help is Just a Click Away. Contact Us for More Information

Tel: 1-320-844-4444(US)

Email: [email protected]

    If you have any questions, please leave your contact information and we will reply to you as soon as possible

    Need Help? Contact Us.


    [email protected]