How do I Apply For Chinese Visa if I Had a Name Change?

Category: News Date: 2024-02-09 Views: 7

To apply for a Chinese visa if you have a name change, you will need to provide the following documents:

  • Your passport with your new name
  • A copy of your old passport with your previous name
  • A deed poll or other legal document showing your name change

If you have changed your name due to marriage or divorce, you may also need to provide a copy of your marriage certificate or divorce decree.

If you have changed your name for any other reason, you may need to provide a notarized affidavit explaining the reason for the change.

It is important to note that the Chinese government reserves the right to deny visas to applicants who have changed their names for fraudulent purposes.

Therefore, it is important to be honest and upfront about your name change when applying for a Chinese visa.

Need Assistance? We're Here to Help. Contact Us Today

Help is Just a Click Away. Contact Us for More Information

Tel: 1-320-844-4444(US)

Email: [email protected]

    If you have any questions, please leave your contact information and we will reply to you as soon as possible

    Need Help? Contact Us.


    [email protected]