What if I’m in a hurry to go back to China?

Category: News Date: 2024-01-31 Views: 17

You can apply for a rush visa, which will be processed within 2-3 business days. However, you will need to pay an additional fee for this service.

To apply for a rush visa, you will need to:

  • Submit your visa application in person at the Chinese Visa Application Service Center (CVASC).
  • Provide all of the required documents, including your passport, visa application form, photos, and any other supporting documents.
  • Passport: Valid for at least six months and have at least two blank pages.
  • Pay the visa fee and the rush processing fee.

Please note that rush visas are not guaranteed to be approved. The Chinese embassy or consulate will still need to review your application and make a decision based on your individual circumstances.

Need Assistance? We're Here to Help. Contact Us Today

Help is Just a Click Away. Contact Us for More Information

Tel: 1-320-844-4444(US)

Email: [email protected]

    If you have any questions, please leave your contact information and we will reply to you as soon as possible

    Need Help? Contact Us.


    [email protected]